Saturday, January 19, 2013

Rowdawgs really cool person of the week!


Rowdawgs really cool person of the week!

Read this!!!



by Kelsea Winkle

What you just read is part of Kelsea Winkle’s Essay. I am sorry about it’s size and condition, but it was sent to me as a picture from my friends cell phone. We are clearly not Techies...

This morning I opened an email from one of friends and fishing buddies Mills. In this email was this essay written by a daughter of another friend and fishing Buddy Winks. As I read this email I was blessed and, to be totally honest, humbled. I have chosen to add it because to me and, I believe, to many others it paints a beautiful picture of what is good and right about this world.
I have forgotten what a blessing it is to put yourself out there and truly serve the needs of others. I had let the world turn me hard and even hateful, but the selfless actions of one young woman has God’s Slapped my head back in place. We can learn a lot from people like Kelsea, one thing is sometimes we gotta get off the soap box roll up our sleeves and get done what needs doin,
 The term "Actions speak loader than words rings especially true when applied to our witness to others! A man could preach his whole life and never be as effective as a missionary in the field touching, feeling, cryin and healin along side those who are hurting and suffering. Kelsea is doing just that, and I for one will support her and those like her in anyway I can. Guys please take a moment and pray for Kelsea Winkle and the Alaska Missions Team.  If you would like to help by donating to this Mission please contact me and I find out the best way to do so.

Thank you Kelsea and God Bless you!
…and Thank You God!

Kelsea Winkle you are Rowdawg's Really Cool Person of the Week!!!








  

No comments: